Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Countdown To

Friday, November 28, 2008

My 17th Month

1 Jul 08 - Journey to the Zoo... Daddy took a lot of pictures for my animals collection...




2 Jul 08 - Give me 5!



The show is so funny... call daddy tell him... Hello hello... oh this is not a phone... Mummy! Where's the phone???




6 Jul 08 - Quick Mummy, help me to comb my hair... I got an important date...


Mummy says I'm a girl, so must sit gracefully... tidy up my dress first...

Hey hey... daddy not looking... I'll switch on 'Alvin the Chipmunks' secretly...

Hahaaa.... Daddy found out already....



Daddy, I've been practising how to dance and sing like the Chipmunks... watch me!


So tired... dun even have strength to climb up to the middle of the bed to sleep...


20 Jul 08 - Hey Gor gor... dun think you can bully me just becoz you are elder than me ok....



See... I chased the gor gor away already...


Hi doggy, why are you lying on the floor... mummy says it's not nice to do so... cos the floor is dirty...


Never mind, I go tell your mum not to let you lie on the floor ok...


Where are you bringing me, doggy???

Hohoho... first time I sit on a swing... it's so fun! Hmmm... I like the design...


Daddy, please don't disturb ok...

Hmmm... wondering do I have to take out my shoes before stepping on the sand...

Aiya... don't care lah... so troublesome to take out my shoes... just play lah...


Heee... I play until very messy, mummy got no choice but to take out my shoes... Mummy, I found something... quick come take a look... maybe it's gold... we are going to be rich!



Haiz... it's not gold... mummy says it's just a stone...

Nevermind mummy, don't give up... we use a twig to dig some more, maybe we could find gold deeper in the sand...


31 Jul 08 - My favourite hangout - Vivo City...
Ah ma says I must pass my spelling test first before daddy bring me to play at the water park on the 2nd floor...


Ok lor... put horse come... I'm prepared!


So you guess... of course I pass my spelling test...


Mummy and me washing our legs...


Mummy! I found gold!


Coming up next... My 18th month!

No comments: